Vigorelle is manufactured by Natural Health Sciences. This sexual enhancer is pH balanced and compatible with condoms.
The active ingredients of Vigorelle include:
- L-Arginine is an amino acid which works by increasing the microcirculation. It opens up the blood vessels in the area where it is applied. It stimulates nitric oxide production to relax blood vessels delivering the increased supply of oxygen and nutrients to tissues. This in turn leads to boosting of libido;
- Ginko Biloba supposedly lubricates the upper layers of the skin. It also improves circulation which may enhance sexual sensation;
- Wild Yam stimulates the production of hormones and promotes hormonal balance which boosts sexual energy. It also contains diosgenin which increases the fertility of women;
- Damiana Leaf is used to restore the sex drive of women. It has progesterone boosting effects which help improve libido. It acts also as a natural aphrodisiac and is beneficial in treating vaginal dryness;
- Suma Root enhances female sexual energy, restores neuroendocrine, increases estrogen and androgens which naturally promote sexual drive of women;
- Peppermint Leaf improves the natural lubrication of women. It also helps improve the absorption of the other active ingredients for maximum effectiveness;
- Vitamins C, A and E are essential nutrients that help restore the reproductive function of women;
- Aloe Vera Gel soothes the area where it is applied. It also moistures in the area for ultimate lubrication;
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural moisturizer. It helps with lubrication to address vaginal dryness and discomfort from sexual activity.
Vigorelle allows women to experience more intense sensations during sexual intercourse.
Clean the genital parts with warm water.
Apply a small amount to the mucous membrane, beneath the clitoris, and thoroughly rub it in to help absorption.
For maximum benefit make sure you get it under the clitoral hood.
Missing a dose
Vigorelle is used only when needed, therefore missed dosages are not relevant. Do not exceed the doctor's recommended dose.
If an overdose occurs and you are feeling unwell, you should seek emergency medical attention or contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F) and away from excess moisture and heat. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Keep out of the reach of children.